To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, with reference to the Answer of 31 March 2016 to Question 31997, on employment: telephone services, if he will provide that data for financial years (a) 2010-11, (b) 2011-12, (c) 2012-13 and (d) 2013-14.
The table below shows the number of referrals (complaints) from the Pay and Work Rights Helpline (PWRH) to relevant enforcement authorities for the 2010/11 to 2013/14 financial years.
Table 1: Referrals from the PWRH to each enforcement agencies, 2010/11 to 2013/14
*The Pay and Work Rights Helpline opened in May 2009
1. Numbers are rounded to the nearest 10.
2. Calls can be referred to more than one agency so the sum does not amount to the total number of calls referred for the period.
3. Calls referred to agencies include complaints, complex queries and calls where intelligence was passed to other agencies.
4. Figures include referrals via all PWRH communication channels, including telephone calls, post and online complaints.
5. These figures are based on final data submitted by BSS on closure at the end of March 2015. They may not reconcile with provisional data provided while the old helpline was operational.