Flexible Support Fund: Children

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 26th February 2016.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Ian Austin Ian Austin Labour, Dudley North

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, pursuant to the Answer of 19 November 2015 to Question 16115, if he will make it his policy to collect centrally data on Flexible Support Funding spent on childcare support.

Photo of Priti Patel Priti Patel Minister of State (Department for Work and Pensions)

The Flexible Support Fund is used at the discretion of Jobcentre Plus District Managers and Work Coaches to support people back into work. Given this is a localised, discretionary fund we do not, and do not have plans to, create additional bureaucratic reporting on how the fund is spent.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.