Supported Housing: Housing Benefit

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 17th November 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Joan Ryan Joan Ryan Labour, Enfield North

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether 18 to21 year olds in supported housing services will still be able to claim housing benefit after April 2017.

Photo of Justin Tomlinson Justin Tomlinson Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State (Department for Work and Pensions) (Disabled People)

I refer the Hon. Member to the answer I gave the Rt Hon. Member for East Ham, Stephen Timms, on the 14 September 2015, to Question UNI 9834

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.