Married People: Tax Allowances

HM Treasury written question – answered on 3rd November 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Christopher Chope Christopher Chope Conservative, Christchurch

To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, pursuant to the Answer of 21 October 2015 to Question 12791, on married people: tax allowances, what the best telephone number is for customers to use; and what rate that telephone line charges.

Photo of David Gauke David Gauke The Financial Secretary to the Treasury

People wanting to apply for Marriage Allowance by telephone should call HM Revenue and Customs’ helpline on 0300 200 3300. Call charges vary depending on the package provided by phone service providers, and further information can be found at GOV.UK.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.