Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Social Rented Housing

Department for Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 4th November 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Julian Knight Julian Knight Conservative, Solihull

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if he will provide exemptions from the pay to stay scheme for tenants in affordable rent-to-buy properties.

Photo of Brandon Lewis Brandon Lewis Minister of State (Communities and Local Government)

We will consider the case carefully for exceptions from the policy and will set out the detail in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.