Syria: Refugees

Department for International Development written question – answered on 23rd September 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Baroness Tonge Baroness Tonge Independent Liberal Democrat

To ask Her Majesty’s Government which Development Assistance Committee codes they will use to report on United Kingdom official development assistance allocated to local councils to support Syrian refugees.

Photo of Baroness Verma Baroness Verma The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for International Development

All UK spend in line with the OECD Development Assistance Committee’s (DAC) directives on in-donor refugee costs are reported using the type of aid code ‘H02 – Refugees in donor countries’ and purpose code ‘93010 - Refugees in donor countries’.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.