Department for International Development: Travel

Department for International Development written question – answered on 9th July 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Tom Watson Tom Watson Labour, West Bromwich East

To ask the Secretary of State for International Development, how many (a) civil servants and (b) special advisers in her Department are entitled to the use of a (i) car with a dedicated driver, (ii) car from the Government car pool and (iii) taxi ordered through a departmental account.

Photo of Desmond Swayne Desmond Swayne The Minister of State, Department for International Development

Civil servants, including special advisers, may use a taxi or Government car in properly defined circumstances. Information about the use of taxis and Government cars for the most senior civil servants is published on a quarterly basis.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.