Social Security Benefits

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 3rd July 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Emily Thornberry Emily Thornberry Labour, Islington South and Finsbury

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, if he will assess the amount spent by local authorities on providing advice and assistance, including temporary accommodation to families who have presented as homeless, following the introduction of the benefit cap in April 2013.

Photo of Justin Tomlinson Justin Tomlinson Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State (Department for Work and Pensions) (Disabled People)

The information requested is not available.

We published analysis on end of year returns for Discretionary Housing Payments on 25 June 2015, further information can be found at:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.