Personal Independence Payment: Birmingham

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 3rd July 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Roger Godsiff Roger Godsiff Labour, Birmingham, Hall Green

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, when his Department plans to invite disability living allowance claimants in Birmingham to apply for personal independence payments.

Photo of Justin Tomlinson Justin Tomlinson Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State (Department for Work and Pensions) (Disabled People)

We have been inviting some existing DLA claimants to make claims for Personal Independence Payments (PIP) in the Birmingham area since October 2013 as part of natural reassessment. We are preparing detailed plans for later phases of full PIP rollout, ensuring Assessment Provider capacity is in place before claimant selection is made. Postcodes to be included in the continued rollout are not fully confirmed at this stage. The announcement regarding full PIP rollout can be found in my written statement, Official Report 25 June 2015, column. 33WS to 34WS.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.