Universities: Student Numbers

Scotland Office written question – answered on 30th June 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of John Stevenson John Stevenson Conservative, Carlisle

To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland, how many people go to university in Scotland who are resident in (a) Scotland, (b) England and (c) any other EU country.

Photo of David Mundell David Mundell The Secretary of State for Scotland

The Scotland Office does not hold this information; however it can be obtained from the Higher Education Statistics Authority at www.hesa.ac.uk.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.