Social Rented Housing

Department for Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 11th June 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jeremy Lefroy Jeremy Lefroy Conservative, Stafford

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, how many registered Housing Association properties there are in each English local authority.

Photo of Brandon Lewis Brandon Lewis Minister of State (Communities and Local Government)

Statistics on Private Registered Provider dwelling stock in England and in each local authority district are published in the Department’s live table 115, which is available at the following link:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.