Voluntary Work: Young People

Cabinet Office written question – answered on 11th June 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of David Anderson David Anderson Labour, Blaydon

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, pursuant to the Answer of 3 June 2015 to Question 321, what qualifications and at what level are required by non-National Citizens Service personnel in charge of children taking part in residential training weeks under the National Citizen Service scheme.

Photo of Rob Wilson Rob Wilson The Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office

The quality of all staff involved in NCS is vital to its ongoing success. All personnel involved in delivering the residential phase of the programme must hold a DBS certificate, be recruited in line with safer recruiting best practices and possess such qualifications as required to fulfil their roles.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.