Department for Education

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Special Educational Needs

    To ask Her Majesty’s Government what steps they are taking to encourage more qualified teachers to pursue training in special needs education in order to teach at special schools.

  • Social Services: Children

    To ask Her Majesty’s Government, following the August 2014 Ofsted inspection report which found Buckinghamshire County Council's children's services (particularly in relation to the...

  • European Union

    To ask Her Majesty’s Government what was the total cost of the Review of the Balance of Competences between the United Kingdom and the European Union to the Department for Education and its...

  • Teachers: Professional Organisations

    To ask Her Majesty’s Government what action has been taken to ensure that the proposed Royal College of Teaching does not alienate some teachers with expensive annual membership fees.