Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Agriculture: Subsidies

    To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether farmers require a credit reference to apply for Common Agricultural Policy grants; and if so, what legislation applies and which organisation or body...

  • Rspca

    To ask Her Majesty’s Government why the RSPCA, as a private organisation, is able to bring prosecutions but is not subject to independent inspection or Freedom of Information requests.