Housing Benefit: Social Rented Housing

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 5th February 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jamie Reed Jamie Reed Shadow Minister (Health)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what recent estimate he has made of the number of people affected by the under-occupancy penalty in (a) Copeland Borough Council area and (b) Cumbria County Council area.

Photo of Mark Harper Mark Harper Minister of State (Department for Work and Pensions) (Disabled People)

The information requested, for those affected by the under-occupancy penalty in each local authority in the Cumbria County Council area and Copeland Borough Council, is available at:


This information is also published at:


Guidance on how to extract the information required can be found at:


Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.