Health Services

Department of Health written question – answered on 4th February 2015.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nigel Dodds Nigel Dodds Shadow Spokesperson (Justice), Shadow Spokesperson (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs), DUP Westminster Leader

To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps his Department has taken to ensure that UK aid workers who return from work abroad receive effective and accessible healthcare from their local GP.

Photo of Daniel Poulter Daniel Poulter The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

United Kingdom aid workers who return from work abroad are able to register with their local general practitioner (GP) as soon as they return. They can register as a National Health Service patient with a GP practice by approaching one directly and submitting a written and signed application.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.