Information showing the number of qualified health visitors in Warrington by specified organisation as at 30 September for each specified year is shown in the following table.
Full time equivalent
All specified organisations
Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Warrington Primary Care Trust
Source: Health and Social Care Information Centre
NHS Hospital and Community Health Service (HCHS) Non-Medical Workforce Census
HCHS provisional monthly workforce statistics
- '-' denotes zero
- These statistics relate to the contracted positions within English NHS organisations and may include those where the person assigned to the position is temporarily absent, for example on maternity leave.
- 2009 to 2013 data is taken from the Non-Medical Workforce Census as at 30 September in each specified year.
- 2014 data is taken from the provisional monthly workforce statistics as at 30 September.
- As from 21 July 2010 the Health and Social Care Information Centre has published provisional monthly NHS workforce data. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. The monthly workforce data is not directly comparable with the annual workforce census; it only includes those staff on the Electronic Staff Record (i.e. it does not include Primary care staff or Bank staff). There are also new methods of presenting data (headcount methodology is different and there is now a role count). This information is available from September 2009 onwards at the following website: www.hscic.gov.uk
- The Health and Social Care Information Centre seeks to minimise inaccuracies and the effect of missing and invalid data but responsibility for data accuracy lies with the organisations providing the data. Methods are continually being updated to improve data quality. Where changes impact on figures already published, this is assessed but unless it is significant at national level figures are not changed.