The information is not available in the format requested.
Information showing the number of referrals entering treatment and those waiting more than 28, 90 and 180 days for Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services for the Stockport Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and Tameside and Glossop CCG in 2013-14 is shown in the following table.
Referrals entering treatment
Number waiting more than 28 days
Number waiting more than 90 days
Number waiting more than 180 days
NHS Stockport CCG
NHS Tameside and Glossop CCG
Source: Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) dataset
- In order to enter treatment a referral must have a first treatment appointment (an appointment with a therapy type recorded) in the year.
- CCG is based on General Practitioner practice.
- Waiting time is measured by counting the number of days between a referral being received and the first treatment appointment. For 2013-14, the presence of a valid therapy type was used as an indicator of whether the treatment was provided in the course of the appointment.
- Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
- This data is based upon a count of referrals received by IAPT services, not distinct people. In order to be included in these figures, a referral must have a first treatment appointment in the relevant reporting period (1 April 2013 to 31 March).