Public Expenditure

Cabinet Office written question – answered on 28th November 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lisa Nandy Lisa Nandy Shadow Minister (Cabinet Office)

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what guidance he issues to government departments on best practice to adopt when approaching (a) independent charities and (b) non-departmental public bodies for funding for departmental programmes or policies.

Photo of Rob Wilson Rob Wilson The Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office

The Cabinet Office has cross government responsibility for the national Compact, which is the agreement between government and the voluntary and community sector (which includes independent charities). The Compact provides a framework for ways of working including the approach to funding relationships. Departments are expected to follow the principles set out in Managing Public Money

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.