Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 20th October 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Kate Hoey Kate Hoey Labour, Vauxhall

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what arrangements his Department makes for disabled people to contact his Department by email.

Photo of Steve Webb Steve Webb The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

The Department makes reasonable adjustments for disabled people to use alternative communication channels where appropriate, including email.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.