Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 8th September 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Rosindell Andrew Rosindell Conservative, Romford

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what consular assistance is available to British nationals in Cameroon.

Photo of James Duddridge James Duddridge Chair, Regulatory Reform Committee, The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Chair, Regulatory Reform Committee

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office provides consular assistance to British nationals overseas, including in Cameroon, in a range of situations as set out in our guide “Support for British Nationals Abroad”:

The ability of the High Commission to offer consular services in the Far North, North and Adamaoua provinces is limited. Should a British national need assistance they should contact the British High Commission in Yaoundé. The Foreign Office advises all British nationals to refer regularly to Travel Advice for the most up to date country specific information.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.