Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Human Embryo Experiments

Health written question – answered on 21st July 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jim Dobbin Jim Dobbin Labour, Heywood and Middleton

To ask the Secretary of State for Health to what use materials were put under research licence R0152 according to each of the research data sheets submitted to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority by centre 0017 since 2009.

Photo of Jane Ellison Jane Ellison The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) has advised that research licence R0152 was renewed in May 2014. The inspection report and minutes which set out the use to which materials were put under that licence are available on the HFEA's website at:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.