Clinical Commissioning Groups: Yorkshire and the Humber

Health written question – answered on 7 July 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Hugh Bayley Hugh Bayley NATO Parliamentary Assembly UK Delegation, NATO Parliamentary Assembly (President)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health how much funding per capita NHS England has allocated to each clinical commissioning group in Yorkshire and the Humber for 2014-15.

Photo of Daniel Poulter Daniel Poulter The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

NHS England has responsibility for clinical commissioning group (CCG) allocations. The decisions that NHS England made in December 2013 mean that, over the next two years, every CCG will receive real terms funding growth.

The funding per capita NHS England has allocated to each CCG in Yorkshire and the Humber for 2014-15 is shown in the following table.

CCG allocations for 2014-15
Clinical commissioning group Allocation per head 2014-15 (£)
NHS East Riding of Yorkshire CCG 1,173
NHS Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby CCG 1,211
NHS Harrogate and Rural District CCG 1,096
NHS Hull CCG 1,244
NHS North East Lincolnshire CCG 1,246
NHS North Lincolnshire CCG 1,202
NHS Scarborough and Ryedale CCG 1,270
NHS Vale of York CCG 1,062
North Yorkshire and the Humber 1,175
NHS Barnsley CCG 1,366
NHS Bassetlaw CCG 1,269
NHS Doncaster CCG 1,329
NHS Rotherham CCG 1,289
NHS Sheffield CCG 1,186
South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw 1,269
NHS Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG 1,189
NHS Bradford Districts CCG 1,182
NHS Calderdale CCG 1,213
NHS Leeds North CCG 1,116
NHS Bradford City CCG 952
NHS Greater Huddersfield CCG 1,119
NHS Leeds West CCG 1,043
NHS Leeds South and East CCG 1,271
NHS North Kirklees CCG 1,169
NHS Wakefield CCG 1,268
West Yorkshire 1,163

A copy of the detailed CCG allocations for 2014-15 and 2015-16, published by NHS England on 20 December 2013, has already been placed in the Library, and is also available at:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.