Floods: Insurance

Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 11th June 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Laurence Robertson Laurence Robertson Chair, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee, Chair, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what criteria will be used to determine whether a property owner is eligible to access building insurance policies within Flood Re.

Photo of Dan Rogerson Dan Rogerson The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

The criteria that the insurance industry will use to determine if a property is eligible for cover through Flood Re were set out in the information note published in March. It can be found at:


Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.