Eating Disorders: Young People

Health written question – answered on 8th May 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Smith Andrew Smith Labour, Oxford East

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what research his Department has commissioned on diabulimia in teenagers and young adults.

Photo of Daniel Poulter Daniel Poulter The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funded the NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC) for South Yorkshire from 2008 to 2013. The CLAHRC carried out a programme of research on young people with Type 1 diabetes, including research relating to eating disorders in this patient group. Outputs include papers published in the journal Diabetic Medicine.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.