Social Rented Housing: Disability

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 20th March 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Frank Field Frank Field Chair, Draft Modern Slavery Bill Committee, Chair, Draft Modern Slavery Bill Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how much was paid in service charges to housing associations for adaptations to accommodation for disabled tenants in the last year for which figures are available.

Photo of Esther McVey Esther McVey The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

The information requested is not available. Information about service charges paid by all tenants is not collected.

Eligible service charges for housing benefit would not include the cost of making an adaptation.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.