Independent Police Complaints Commission

Home Department written question – answered on 26th February 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve McCabe Steve McCabe Shadow Minister (Education)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what guidance her Department gives the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) on handling complaints about an investigation conducted by the IPCC.

Photo of Damian Green Damian Green The Minister for Policing and Criminal Justice, The Minister for Policing and Criminal Justice

The Government does not issue such guidance to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.