To ask the Secretary of State for Education
(1) whether the parental complaints he has received connected with the termination of inspectors working for the Independent Schools Inspectorate relate to concerns over the treatment of children within the schools inspected;
(2) how many inspectors working for the Independent Schools Inspectorate have ceased to be deployed for reasons connected with statutory notices being served on schools to date;
(3) pursuant to the answer of 3 February 2014, Official Report, column 52W, on private education: offences against children, on what date the inspector subject to direct allegations was suspended.
1. in the case concerned, the complaint related to the treatment of children in a school which the inspector had been associated with;
2. information is only available from 2013 onwards: in that time 16 team inspectors from a total of 10 schools have ceased to be deployed after the school received a statutory notice;
3. the inspector concerned was suspended from deployment on