Employment Schemes: Disability

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 12th February 2014.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Kate Green Kate Green Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what guidance his Department has given to disability employment advisers on referring disabled individuals for training at specialist residential training colleges.

Photo of Mike Penning Mike Penning The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

We have published updated guidance for disability employment advisers (DEAs) to raise awareness of residential training provision, which clarifies the eligibility and suitability criteria in a bid to increase referrals to maximum capacity. This included a checklist designed and provided by the contracted colleges.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.