Universal Credit

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 13th September 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stephen Timms Stephen Timms Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how his Department will be notified of a universal credit recipient's rent arrears.

Photo of Steve Webb Steve Webb The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

DWP can be notified of a universal credit claimant's rent arrears by the landlord, the claimant themselves or a representative on their behalf. In the UC Pathfinder rent arrears are notified to the UC Service Centre.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.