Work and Pensions written question – answered on 12th September 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Michael Dugher Michael Dugher Shadow Minister without Portfolio (Cabinet Office)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many departmental identity cards or passes have been reported lost or stolen by staff in his Department since May 2010.

Photo of Mark Hoban Mark Hoban The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

The issue and management of site passes are carried out locally by the Department's accommodation service providers. There are no centrally held records of such losses, etc., and to obtain the information requested in relation to the Department's estate would involve disproportionate cost.

Similar considerations relate to departmental identity cards which are also issued on a local basis to a minority of staff for visiting purposes.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.