Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Cancer: Scotland

Health written question – answered on 3rd September 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Iain McKenzie Iain McKenzie Labour, Inverclyde

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what guidance his Department issues to local commissioners in England on funding cancer treatments for patients normally resident in Scotland.

Photo of Anna Soubry Anna Soubry The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

None. Responsibility for commissioning cancer services for people ordinarily resident in Scotland rests with the national health service in Scotland, which is able to commission services from English providers.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.