Universal Credit

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 2nd September 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Hywel Williams Hywel Williams Shadow PC Spokesperson (Education), Shadow PC Spokesperson (Work and Pensions), Shadow PC Spokesperson (Health), Shadow PC Spokesperson (International Development)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what provisions will be made for those wanting to claim universal credit through the medium of Welsh.

Photo of Mark Hoban Mark Hoban The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

We will be providing UC in Welsh and English in line with our Welsh Language scheme, and we are looking into the detail of how this will be done.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.