We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder


Work and Pensions written question – answered on 18th July 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Guto Bebb Guto Bebb Conservative, Aberconwy

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions whether his Department provides services to people resident in Wales or usually resident in Wales.

Photo of Mark Hoban Mark Hoban The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

In line with its Welsh language scheme the Department ensures that all services provided for the public in Wales are available in Welsh, and that customers are aware of this fact.

The Department has ensured that processes are in place across the various business arms to enable customers to deal with us in their preferred language, verbally or in writing, throughout their dealings with us. This applies for written, telephone, face to face and digital contact.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.