We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder


Transport written question – answered on 18th July 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Guto Bebb Guto Bebb Conservative, Aberconwy

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport whether his Department provides services to people resident in Wales or usually resident in Wales.

Photo of Norman Baker Norman Baker The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Transport

The Department for Transport provides excellent services to those living or residing in Wales, in particular through the Department’s agencies, including the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, the Driving Standards Agency, the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency and the Vehicle Certification Agency.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.