We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Prisons: Wales

Justice written question – answered on 18th July 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Ian Lucas Ian Lucas Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs)

To ask the Secretary of State for Justice who will be responsible for making the application for planning permission for the North Wales prison.

Photo of Jeremy Wright Jeremy Wright The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice

The Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice, my right hon. Friend Chris Grayling, will be responsible for making the application for outline planning permission.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.