Social Rented Housing: Edinburgh

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 20th June 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Alistair Darling Alistair Darling Labour, Edinburgh South West

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what recent estimate he has made of the amount of available single roomed accommodation owned by (a) housing associations and (b) the City of Edinburgh Council within the City of Edinburgh; and what estimate he has made of the number of outstanding applications for such accommodation.

Photo of Steve Webb Steve Webb The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

The Department does not hold data on available single-roomed accommodation or applications for social housing.

Information on local authority housing lists for each local authority in Scotland is available at:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.