Social Security Benefits

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 27th February 2013.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Gordon Banks Gordon Banks Labour, Ochil and South Perthshire

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions by what methods other than online applications for benefits can be made.

Photo of Mark Hoban Mark Hoban The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

In addition to making online applications for benefits, people who are unable, or would find it difficult to use this method, may make a claim by telephone. For those customers whose circumstances preclude claiming either online or by telephone, arrangements can be made for a claim form to be completed.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.