Floods: Wales

Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 11th December 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Chris Ruane Chris Ruane Opposition Whip (Commons)

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if his Department will take steps to assist the residents and businesses of St Asaph and Rhuddlan who have experienced flooding.

Photo of Richard Benyon Richard Benyon The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sympathy to all those who suffered in the recent flooding events.

Flooding is a devolved matter and this issue would best be raised with the Minister for Environment and Sustainable Development in the Welsh Assembly Government.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.