Energy and Climate Change written question – answered on 22nd October 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Chris Kelly Chris Kelly Conservative, Dudley South

To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change what external policy research his Department has commissioned in each of the last six years; which organisation was commissioned to provide each such piece of research; and what the cost of each such piece of research was.

Photo of Gregory Barker Gregory Barker The Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change

The Department of Energy and Climate Change has devolved purchasing. The information requested is not held centrally and can be provided only at disproportionate cost.

The Department would be able to provide further contract information by narrowing the scope, if specific research projects were identified. Further information on the projects run by the Department can be found on the Department's website at:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.