Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 19th October 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Chris Kelly Chris Kelly Conservative, Dudley South

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what external policy research his Department has commissioned in each of the last six years; from which organisation each such piece of research was commissioned; and what the cost of each such piece of research was.

Photo of Richard Benyon Richard Benyon The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Details of all of core DEFRA's research contracts can be found on the “Science Search” website at:

The website's database holds details on project costs, description, objectives and contractor information for over 12,000 completed and active projects. It also includes links to published reports.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.