Health: Rural Areas

Health written question – answered on 4th July 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nicholas Dakin Nicholas Dakin Opposition Whip (Commons)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health which Minister in his Department has responsibility for matters relating to rural health.

Photo of Anne Milton Anne Milton The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

Responsibility for rural health matters is shared by departmental Ministers across the range of their responsibilities for the national health service, public health and social care. I represent the Department in bi-laterals with the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Ministers on rural health as part of my work on wider cross-Government health issues.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.