We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Pensioners: British Nationals Abroad

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 28th June 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Paul Flynn Paul Flynn Labour, Newport West

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many UK state pensioners living in countries where the pension is frozen claimed a temporary pension uprating to cover the period of their visit to (a) the UK and (b) another non-frozen country in each year since 2003.

Photo of Steve Webb Steve Webb The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

There are insufficient data to provide an estimate.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.