Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Government Departments: Pay

Cabinet Office written question – answered on 27th June 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Rachel Reeves Rachel Reeves Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office pursuant to the answer of 20 June 2012, Official Report, column 1073W, on Government Department pay, if he will publish the list of people paid off-payroll who earn over £150,000 at the same time as the list of individuals whose annual cost is £58,200 or more.

Photo of Francis Maude Francis Maude The Paymaster General and Minister for the Cabinet Office

I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave on 20 June 2012, Hansard, column 1073W, and the information already published on departmental websites.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.