Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder


Home Department written question – answered on 27th June 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Caroline Flint Caroline Flint Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department which energy supplier supplies her Department with (a) gas and (b) electricity.

Photo of Damian Green Damian Green The Minister for Immigration

In the main the Home Office is supplied by (a) Corona Energy Ltd and (b) EDF Energy and British Gas Trading Ltd through Government Procurement Service (GPS) energy framework contracts. A small number of sites are being supplied by other arrangements before being transferred to GPS contracts.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.