Grace and Favour Housing

Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 5th March 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Greg Knight Greg Knight Chair, Procedure Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs which Ministers in his Department have the use of grace and favour homes.

Photo of David Lidington David Lidington The Minister for Europe

I refer to the statement made by the Minister for the Cabinet Office and Paymaster General, my right hon. Friend Mr Maude, on 29 February 2012, Hansard, columns 387-88W.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.