We’re celebrating National Democracy Week! Find out more

Allergies: Children

Health written question – answered on 29th February 2012.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Daniel Kawczynski Daniel Kawczynski Conservative, Shrewsbury and Atcham

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what funding and assistance is given to Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital Trust to help children with severe allergies.

Photo of Paul Burstow Paul Burstow The Minister of State, Department of Health

The information requested is not held centrally.

The provision of national health services, including diagnosis and treatment of children with severe allergies, is a matter for the NHS locally.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.