Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder


Home Department written question – answered on 14th December 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Keith Vaz Keith Vaz Chair, Home Affairs Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when the UK Border Agency intends to resolve the case of Mr Garfield Rainford.

Photo of Damian Green Damian Green The Minister for Immigration

In order to safeguard an individual's personal information and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the UK Border Agency is unable to provide an update on an individual case when responding to a parliamentary question. The UK Border Agency will write to the right hon. Gentleman to provide an update on the case.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.