We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Central African Republic: Overseas Aid

International Development written question – answered on 29th November 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Rosindell Andrew Rosindell Conservative, Romford

To ask the Secretary of State for International Development what steps he has taken to monitor how UK development aid to the Central African Republic is used.

Photo of Alan Duncan Alan Duncan The Minister of State, Department for International Development

The Department for International Development (DFID) does not have an office in the Central African Republic (CAR). However, DFID has provided humanitarian assistance and other support through multilateral partners such as the United Nations.

The results from our contributions to these organisations are regularly monitored through agreed reporting mechanisms such as quarterly reporting and progress updates.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.