We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Housing Reform: Media

Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 29th November 2011.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Peter Bone Peter Bone Conservative, Wellingborough

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what steps he is taking to ensure that significant policy announcements from his Department are made in the House prior to their release to the media.

Photo of Grant Shapps Grant Shapps The Minister for Housing

holding answer 25 November 2011

The Department for Communities and Local Government ensures as a matter of course that Parliament is informed of significant policy announcements, usually by written ministerial statement.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.